Joseph Ladapo, surgeon general of Florida, holds his MD from Harvard Medical School and his Ph.D. in health policy from Harvard’s Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. In 2019 he was entirely within the so-called mainstream of medicine, but the way Covid was handled opened his eyes to some grim truths about his field.Tom Woods
Despite having had COVID-19 twice and evidence of antibodies, Canadian Sheila Lewis was denied life-saving transplant surgery unless she took a COVID injection.
She initiated legal proceedings. But lost.
Needing 25 litres of oxygen per minute just to stay alive, she testified to the National Citizen’s Inquiry on May 17th:
“If you laugh, you lose your oxygen… if you cry, you lose your oxygen… if you move, you lose your oxygen… So you have to be devoid of emotion of any kind. Because you’re scared to lose that oxygen”
Sheila died last week.
Here are four authors presenting ambulance call out data which show (yet again) that the official COVID narrative is flawed.
1. Oisín Page – about Dublin
Dublin City Council ambulance datasets show:
- 2020 was a quiet year, despite a ‘deadly’ virus rampaging amongst us. You may remember the media announcing death tolls for months on end that year. With that much death attributed to COVID-19 why do the Dublin ambulance statistics show less call outs during that time instead of more?
- things seem to be worsening since Quarter 2, 2021. Particularly striking for me is the change in seasonal patterns – with Summer and Autumn Call Outs reaching Winter levels.
The graph above shows the total Call Outs, per month, for all categories of “Criticality” combined:
- (A) Alpha = Non serious or life threatening
- (B) Bravo = Serious not life threatening urgent
- (C) Charlie = Serious not life threatening immediate
- (D) Delta = Life threatening other than cardiac or respiratory arrest
- (E) Echo = Life threatening Cardiac or respiratory arrest
- (O) Omega = Minor illness or injury
- Null / Not Classed
I won’t flood you here with graphs for each of those categories – especially as the changes in most are not all that remarkable.1If curious, you can explore them in my spreadsheet (.ODS, 60MB). But one category stands out:
From Autumn 2021 onward “Life-threatening Cardiac or respiratory” Call Outs are generally above normal seasonal levels… and the jump up for December 2022 is remarkable.
What happens in January 2023?
The datasets I found contained 2 or 3 years in each document. If Dublin City Council keep that publishing pattern, we may have to wait until 2025 to find out what happened in 2023 and 2024.
2. Patrick E. Walsh – about Ireland
The highlights are as follows:
Patrick E. Walsh
- 2021 EMS Cardio Incidents are 21.2% up on 2020
- 2021 EMS Cardio Incidents are 13.3% up on 2019
- The rate per 100k population has increased accordingly
- Interestingly, the median age in 2021 has fallen to 67 after 4 years at 68…
Full article here.
3. Byram Bridle – about Alberta
If COVID-19 Was so Horrific and the ‘Vaccines’ Were so Effective, This Should Show Up in Emergency Medical Services Data, Shouldn’t It? …
I drew red lines over the years 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 to indicate the mean call volume for each. I only focused on emergency calls (the black bars) since they are the ones that people are most concerned about. Once again, the call volume for emergency medical services dropped in 2020 and then increased in 2021-2022. This is further evidence that contradicts the idea that paramedics were busier than ever in 2020, but then relieved of the excessive workload once most people were coerced into getting COVID-19 shots.Dr. Byram Bridle
4. Jessica Hockett – about New York
… 5,300 additional deaths occurring at home … are corroborated by a 285% increase in patients pronounced dead at the point of ambulance dispatch pickup (Figure 7). Most of this increase was heart-related deaths– an inevitable consequence of telling people to stay away from hospitals for anything that wasn’t potentially a severe symptom of Covid.
- 1If curious, you can explore them in my spreadsheet (.ODS, 60MB).
Former advisor to the US President and a Senior Fellow in health policy at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution, Dr. Scott W. Atlas, has just been published in Newsweek. His brief opinion piece “America’ COVID Response Was Based on Lies1Archive. Archive. is worth a read…
Here are the 10 biggest falsehoods—known for years to be false, not recently learned or proven to be so—promoted by America’s public health leaders, elected and unelected officials, and now-discredited academics:Scott W. Atlas
But what if there is perhaps one more lie?
what if embedded in all of this is perhaps one more lie?
the greatest lie.
the one lie to rule them all.
this is the one that will come back to haunt us over and over if we do not call it out by name and lay plain its resounding lack of basis in fact.
it’s the lie they have been trying to sell of for decades and failing (or at least having only moderate success and thus wreaking only moderate havoc).
it’s the one lie to rule them all. the one lie to rule us all. the truly big lie constituting a forest that has been lost for the trees and perversely therefore winds up being reinforced by the very debate about the little lies.
and that lie is this:
pandemics are dangerous to modern societies...el gato malo
You can read their case here.
Age-stratified infection fatality rate (IFR) of COVID-19 in the non-elderly population
The largest burden of COVID-19 is carried by the elderly, and persons living in nursing homes are particularly vulnerable. However, 94% of the global population is younger than 70 years and 86% is younger than 60 years. The objective of this study was to accurately estimate the infection fatality rate (IFR) of COVID-19 among non-elderly people in the absence of vaccination or prior infection… we identified 40 eligible national seroprevalence studies covering 38 countries with pre-vaccination seroprevalence data…Angelo Maria Pezzullo, Cathrine Axfors, Despina G. Contopoulos-Ioannidis, Alexandre Apostolatos, John P.A. Ioannidis, (Jan 1, 2023)
The median IFR for kids is just 0.0003% so…
If your kid gets COVID, the risk is 3 in 1 million that your child will die from COVID. And that is likely an over-estimate because today all early treatment protocols are suppressed worldwide.Steve Kirsch (referencing a previous Ioannidis study with similar findings, Oct 2022)
Covid’s Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) Has Always Been Similar to the Flu
Oct 2022: Rav Arora on a prior Ioannidis study…Continue reading Hindsight: what were the odds?
Moral injury is the social, psychological, and spiritual harm that arises from a betrayal of one’s core values, such as justice, fairness, and loyalty. Harming others, whether in military or civilian life; failing to protect others, through error or inaction; and failure to be protected by leaders, especially in combat—can all wound a person’s conscience, leading to lasting anger, guilt, and shame, and can fundamentally alter one’s world view and impair the ability to trust others.Psychology Today
Today‘s guest has not let her discoveries about medical institution abuses and harms hold her back. Rather, Ashley Grogg, RN,1Registered Nurse MSN2Masters of Science in Nursing has become a leading advocate for medical freedom and true health. Today, on ‘The People’s Testaments,’ she shares her story [with Stephanie Locricchio] as well as her perspective on injury reporting, stating, ‘VAERS is a huge failure’ but also providing insight into the way it can be used for good…Children’s Health Defense
P.S. Did you know there’s FREE, Harvard-designed software that could semi-automate the reporting of adverse events to VAERS…
… thereby saving everyone time while improving reporting rates, consistency and accuracy?
Me neither. Until today.
It is one topic being covered on the VAERS Aware course she’s running Jan-Feb this year.3Through WTAjourney.com
- 1Registered Nurse
- 2Masters of Science in Nursing
- 3Through WTAjourney.com
Australian reporter Eleni Roussos goes public with pericarditis diagnosis
- 1Ongoing coverage of strange illnesses, crashes etc. Also “died suddenly” reports from around the world. Subscribe by email here.
Pro-vax, nursing educator followed
The Science actual science
Continue reading Dr. John Campbell: Time to pause covid mass vaccination
My name is John Campbell, I am a semi-retired clinical nurse, nurse lecturer, academic, researcher and author of numerous articles and two text books.
My specialisms are human physiology and pathophysiology, as applied to clinical practice. I have also produced many educational videos which are used extensively around the world.
Just another coincidence?
This death got no press coverage. Do you have any idea why? There are so many people who helped promote the narrative who have “died suddenly” including Oracle VP Joel Kallman, the guy who created the v-Safe adverse event reporting system and at least one member of the team who voted to approve the EUA (maybe someone in comments can help me on that one…it was stunning but I can’t find the reference).
Not only was there no press coverage, but no cause of death was listed. What a surprise!Steve Kirsch
Former Australian Medical Association President and a former MP, Dr. Kerryn Phelps, just defected and is on our side!
A wide-ranging article in The Chronicle1Archive. reveals that she and her wife suffered devastating injuries from Covid vaccines. Dr. Phelps submitted her reports of injuries, as well as her mistreatment and silence imposed on Australian doctors, to the Parliament of Australia.Igor Chudov
I read Kerryn Phelps’ submission.
A member of Oz SAGE, she seems…
- worried about Long COVID2Something Drs. Marik, Kory, McCullough and others say can be avoided with early treatment
- keen on masks (“evidence-based targeted mandates”) and mandating isolation of the infected
- to want ‘misinformation’ tackled3Like some ‘myths’ she lists on page 5
- to think children are at risk4No mention at all of age-stratified risk. No infection fatality rate or case fatality rates stated either.
- concerned at reduced levels of testing
- to want a zero COVID approach in hospitals and medical facilities
- to prefer large-scale public health and government interventions over personal responsibility so no one is left behind…
Just some of the red flags I saw in her submission. Plus there’s this:
The vaccine injury happened to Dr. Phelps around July 2021…
What was she doing in January 2022? That’s right, pushing Covid vaccines to be administered to kids.Igor Chudov
That’s what JJ Couey highlights while introducing Australian Doctors With Voices discussion on Dr. Phelps revelations.
Nonetheless I welcome…
… that pages 9-13 of her submission to the Inquiry into Long COVID and Repeated COVID Infections covered a lot of the harms associated with these shots – and the need to support the injured (specifically mentioning the React19 and CoVerse support groups).
Another medical professional speaking out. Great! Maybe the tide is turning?
Australian Media non-combative?
Phelps joins a growing number of high-profile physicians worldwide, including British cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra and oncologist Professor Angus Dalgeish, who have turned against the shots after publicly supporting them in 2021.
But Phelps’s history of aggressive advocacy for the Covid vaccines – and all Covid countermeasures – makes her comments particularly hard to dismiss…
As striking as Phelps’s warning is the reception that Australian media gave it. While other physicians have faced scorn for their recent efforts to discuss potential vaccine injuries, Phelps is being treated largely respectfully.
Maybe the obvious failure of the vaccines to prevent Covid infection is leading to a larger reassessment of their benefit and risks, or maybe Phelps’s advocacy for other Covid countermeasures improves her credibility with journalists. Either way, though, the wall of silence around vaccine injuries seems to be cracking. At least a little.
It only took two years.Alex Berenson
- 2Something Drs. Marik, Kory, McCullough and others say can be avoided with early treatment
- 3Like some ‘myths’ she lists on page 5
- 4No mention at all of age-stratified risk. No infection fatality rate or case fatality rates stated either.
Harvey Risch is physician and a Professor Emeritus of Epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health and Yale School of Medicine. His recent critique of The ScienceTM contains so many bombshells, I struggled to pick highlights. But hopefully these snippets will entice you to click through and read the whole thing.1It gets technical at times. But you don’t need to understand all the numbers to understand his points about Randomized Controlled Trials.
Continue reading Plausibility But Not Science Has Dominated Public Discussions of the Covid Pandemic
… plausible theories are easy to believe, and that is the problem. That is what we have been fed for almost three years of the Covid-19 pandemic. In fact though, we have been fed plausibility instead of science for much longer…
- 1It gets technical at times. But you don’t need to understand all the numbers to understand his points about Randomized Controlled Trials.
The double-jabbed, cardiologist and former TV pundit – whose father (also a cardiologist) died because of a COVID vaccine induced cardiac-death – has switched from countering vaccine hesitancy to warning about vaccine dangers.
- wilfull blindness
- public health is declining
- overall, medical drug impact is negative
- most research can’t be trusted
- relative risk reduction is highlighted, absolute risk ignored1Good explanation of difference between Absolute and Relative Risk
- ‘numbers needed to treat’ are ignored2Number of people one needs to treat to prevent one instance of an illness
- consent is not fully informed
- most doctors getting their info from media or pharma sources
- papers are misreported
- regulators are c 80% industry funded
- serious events revealed by vaccine trials ignored
- at least 1 in 800 are harmed
- scientific fraud
- raw research data not being released
- we have been trusting the psychopath…
What’s worse than ignorance? …
The illusion of knowledge.Dr. Aseem Malhotra3…quoting Stephen Hawking
- 1Good explanation of difference between Absolute and Relative Risk
- 2Number of people one needs to treat to prevent one instance of an illness
- 3…quoting Stephen Hawking
Wide-ranging, insightful conversation between Gerry O’Neill and Irish ex-pat Ewan MacKenna – Journalist, author & broadcaster.
You will have yours, but two stand outs for me:
- Our culture now prevents nuanced perspectives and conversations. Ask a question, drop a hint and we are instantly categorised as either pro- or anti- … vax… lockdown… Putin… Ukraine… no middle ground allowed.
- In the current lull it’s easy to forget things. Like ISAG1the Independent Scientific Advocacy Group members deceiving politicians, scaremongering approach and desire to sort things with a good hurley and no witnesses.
Gript coverage of Newstalk taking down, then reinstating it.
ISAG leaked emails and more on Gript.ie
- 1the Independent Scientific Advocacy Group
- 2MacKenna starts about 6-7mins in. Note: the player does not allow skipping forward, and stopping means restarting from beginning.
Canadian Doctors Speak Out
Doctors Charles Hoffe, Stephen Malthouse, Christopher Shaw + guest doctor William Makis… discuss the mysterious sudden deaths of 80+ Canadian doctors and the rapid turbo cancers they are seeing in patients… deleted death data, smear campaigns, case studies and more.Good Morning CHD, Nov 111CHD = Children’s Health Defense
- the Vax Justice Bus tour
- how many people know a vax injured person
- Trudeau’s lawyer having a stroke mid-testimony2Quick overview here by Mark Crispin Miller
- the strange ways the young doctors are dying
- politics, censorship and
- the emerging “pandemic of the vaccinated” affecting Canada’s hospital and ICU admissions.
- 2Quick overview here by Mark Crispin Miller
Now there are 90.
Dr. William Makis discusses his findings – plus the censorship, smearing, coverup and denial he’s seeing from the CMA2Canadian Medical Association and some of his medical peers.
- 1Featured in my previous post
- 2Canadian Medical Association