I don’t know about other data analysts, but with three children of my own under the age of 14, I can’t help but cry when I do these analyses.Joel Smalley
A pattern difficult to explain by viral spread.1An article by eugyppius (The Earliest Days of the Italian Pandemic, or: Why Nobody Wants To Talk About February 2020 Anymore) got Jonathan Engler digging in the Lombardy regional death data.
The first thing to note… is the extreme synchronicity of the excess death curves… surprising in the context of a “spreading” virus. The next thing to note is the height and sharpness of the peaks in deaths.
Continue reading The Lombardy Analysis
This extremely rapid rise and fall, to unprecedented levels, also seen synchronously elsewhere in Lombardy, does not look at all natural. However, it does resemble another, non-viral incident. In 2003 there was a huge spike in elderly deaths in France, triggered by a heatwave…
- 1An article by eugyppius (The Earliest Days of the Italian Pandemic, or: Why Nobody Wants To Talk About February 2020 Anymore) got Jonathan Engler digging in the Lombardy regional death data.
That’s not how The ScienceTM is supposed to be done. We cannot blindly follow, with trusting faith, what we can see clearly.
Whatever is the man thinking?!Continue reading Outlining methodology? Inviting feedback?? In advance???
COVID mostly affects the over 65s.
So what would you expect to see when you look at younger age groups and compare
- excess deaths1As a certain number of deaths are statistically expected each week/month/year ‘zero’ excess deaths means people were dying in normal numbers. So, below the zero line indicates fewer deaths than expected, above indicates more than expected. in 2020 (when COVID was ‘new’) with
- excess deaths in 2021 (when the miracle shots came into action)?
Why is the “vaccine” year so much higher than the virus year and where is the declaration of a public health emergency?Joel Smalley
His charts, explanations and resulting questions are worth the five minute read.
- 1As a certain number of deaths are statistically expected each week/month/year ‘zero’ excess deaths means people were dying in normal numbers. So, below the zero line indicates fewer deaths than expected, above indicates more than expected.
The International Olympic Committee in Lausanne, Switzerland, studied documents from international data banks from 1966 to 2004. Those documents indicate 1,101 sudden deaths in athletes under 35 years of age, an average of 29 athletes per year, the sports with the highest incidence being soccer and basketball. (NIH Document)
A study by Maron on sudden death in US athletes, from 1980 to 2006 in thirty-eight sports identified 1,866 deaths of athletes with cardiac disease, with a prevalence of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
2005 to 2006 averaged sixty-six (66) deaths per year, with 82% of those occurring during competition or training.GoodSciencing.com
Even if you exclude all of the 82 other types of vaccine and just compare with the flu shot.Continue reading Soaring VAERS reports are because there are so many COVID shots being given?
Readers are writing to us asking for comparisons from previous years. Some say without that, these results mean nothing. That’s not true because if we had seen this in previous years, it would be well known and others would have documented it. We are starting to work on this – it is a lot of work.
Where are the fact-checkers? Where is the mainstream media? Some have piles of money from Bill Gates. Why are they not proving us wrong by all piling on and showing the documented Athlete deaths from 2019, 2018, 2017 and the previous decade?
They are nowhere to be found because this number of athlete deaths is abnormal and they know it. They have money from people who don’t want journalists poking around. So that’s why they don’t try to thoroughly Fact-Check these reports or show previous year numbers.Good Sciencing
According to data and chart guy, Ian Miller.
He seems to make a good case. What do you think?
(P.S. He’s not saying it out loud, but his charts of the Canadian provinces, and Iceland, are each “black swans“. Ordinarily in science just one black swan would vanquish a hypothesis. But despite there now being quite a flock of them disproving COVID policies, some people still religiously follow The ScienceTM… even as it destroys them, their families, friends… and countries.)
On the internet 404 usually indicates a problem with a website.
I see some Twitter remarks by my compatriot, former soccer player Gary Dempsey, are pictured also.
I wonder if Twitter will caution or ban him for talking about his experience and feelings? Because that kind of sharing could create vaccine hesitancy – something no longer condoned by the private companies and governments determining what we, the people, are free to speak about.
- 1Wayback snapshot for posterity
Pandemic of the unvaccinated?
Yes, it is. Depending on how you define “vaccinated” and WHEN you record deaths.
Vaccines aren’t causing excess deaths?
No, they are not. Depending on how you define “vaccinated” and WHEN you record deaths.
Ivor Cummins explains how overall mortality and ICU usage can be made appear higher amongst “unvaccinated” people.
The Vaccine Effects – Mortality MAGICK
The Vaccine Effects – ICU MAGICK
Ivor referenced this presentation by Prof. Norman Fenton in the UK from last November. (If you want to understand the Professor’s background and approach, restart the video from the beginning. But be warned. You’ll also learn about other issues with the official data.)
“Alberta has been fiddling again, revealing more useful information. Is jab #3 the worst of all?” asks Joel Smalley.
Alberta inadvertently confessed to fiddling the stats.
A good lesson in how the numbers are fiddled. Worth reading in full. But in case you’re not going to, here’s an insight:
Like everywhere else in the world they claim very impressive vaccine effectiveness by following the fraudulent standard set by the drug manufacturers in the pantomime clinical trials, i.e. to ignore the adverse outcomes in the first two weeks post administration.
But then they go one better and actually inflate the unvaccinated numbers too…Joel Smalley
Robert Malone recently shared his experience of his own potentially fatal vaccine adverse event and his recently discovering that his vaccine came from one of the ‘bad’ batches.
Malone’s account fits well with Mike Yeadon’s Jan 7th presentation to the 86th sitting of the Corona Investigative Committee.
Yeadon outlines evidence of possible premeditated murder, using “hot lots” of Covid injections. He can’t think of any benign reason that would explain the vast differences in numbers of adverse reactions between batches.
His presentation centres around these two slides.
Yeadon detailing the Covid lies on The Highwire, June 2021.
Video by Paul Schreyer:
- 1Backup duplicate site.
The words of one of the early developers of mRNA vaccines, Robert Malone after digesting a report from a life insurance company.
A seasoned stock analyst colleague texted me a link today, and when I clicked it open, I could hardly believe what I was reading. What a headline. “Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64”. This headline is a nuclear truth bomb masquerading as an insurance agent’s dry manila envelope full of actuarial tables.Robert W Malone
Is this a sign of the massive vaccine-induced death toll some have been predicting?
Jessica Rose goes into more detail about the numbers here.
- 1If you are outside the USA you may not be able to read the article he links to.
If you have faith in Covid ‘vaccines’ – and those pushing them, then this piece by the Canadian Covid Care Alliance is going to shake that faith.
Your faith in the media is likely to be rattled too. Because they’re ignoring all this – while unquestioningly giving voice to those who insist we “trust the science”.
Anyone trusting this kind of science, and its perpetrators, promoters and apologists needs to ask themselves some serious questions.
Brace yourself for:
- sneaky sophistry1subtly deceptive reasoning or argumentation e.g. relative risk reduction of 95% was focused on; real-world absolute risk reduction of just 0.88% downplayed
- more deaths in inoculated group
- more adverse events in inoculated group
- dodgy demographic design2e.g. those most needing the injection (elderly & comorbid) not appropriately represented
- trial unblinded after just 2 months, so long-term safety can never be determined
- inappropriate endpoints chosen
- reduction in transmission of Covid never tested for
- not all participants were tested for Covid
- 80 participants were “lost to follow up”
- under powered trial for 12-15 year olds
- horrific outcomes for 12 year old participant Maddie de Garay misrepresented
- downplaying impact of myocarditis
- FDA want 50+ years to release >300,000 pages of data
- 84% of the authors have conflicts of interest
- CDC changed the definition of vaccine, accommodating these injections…
Here’s a video summary:
Here’s the PDF. Click the gear icon for Presentation (Fullscreen), Download and other options.
Thanks to Steve Kirsch for highlighting this stunning piece of work.
Well done Canadian Covid Care Alliance!
- 1subtly deceptive reasoning or argumentation e.g. relative risk reduction of 95% was focused on; real-world absolute risk reduction of just 0.88% downplayed
- 2e.g. those most needing the injection (elderly & comorbid) not appropriately represented
The Proof Is In The Data
“Joel Smalley returns to the Pandemic Podcast with a clear conclusion – the ‘cure’ is worse than the disease and that the proof is in the data.
Back in February 2021 Joel’s first presentation on the Pandemic Podcast was met with much controversy as he demonstrated early warning signs that the vaccines may have increased overall mortality. He also demonstrated how non-Covid factors such as lockdowns and denial of healthcare likely impacted overall mortality during the first stages of the pandemic.
In today’s follow up episode Joel is back to reveal what the latest data shows when the links between the vaccine rollout and mortality are examined across various different countries and territories.
Joel Smalley is a former quantitative derivatives trader, entrepreneur and tech leader who has analysed mortality and various other COVID metrics for every country affected by the pandemic. His analysis has supported numerous expert submissions to regulatory health authorities and legal cases brought against governments and their agents.”
Here’s Joel’s appearance on the Pandemic Podcast in February.
In his latest video Ivor Cummins looks at all-cause mortality statistics for Ireland, Sweden and the United Kingdom. Combining those statistics with
- the real-world experience that ‘vaccines’ do not stop transmission
- boosters will be required to maintain ‘vaccinated’ status
- naturally acquired immunity doesn’t count
- the age-graduated risk profile of Covid
- and its flu-like survival rates…
… makes it clear that ‘vaccine passports’ are completely illogical as a public health measure.
So why are so many people unable to see that?
Ivor is not the only person who suspects the media play a central role in the collective psychosis.1“The word psychosis is used to describe conditions that affect the mind, where there has been some loss of contact with reality… During a period of psychosis, a person’s thoughts and perceptions are disturbed and the individual may have difficulty understanding what is real and what is not.” National Institute of Mental Health.
- 1“The word psychosis is used to describe conditions that affect the mind, where there has been some loss of contact with reality… During a period of psychosis, a person’s thoughts and perceptions are disturbed and the individual may have difficulty understanding what is real and what is not.” National Institute of Mental Health