Governor Ron DeSantis hosts a roundtable with physicians nationwide on ending COVID theatre once and for all.Continue reading Florida brings down the curtain
Not my title, but the title given by Governor Ron DeSantis himself.
- against employees being forced to mask
- supporting doctors in prescribing off-label drugs
- reducing the suggested isolation period for daycare and students – based on common sense and science (not PCR tests!)
- discouraging the creation of a two-tier society that marginalises people based on occupation and/or vaccination status.
So one of the things we want to do … is provide the most up to date, sound guidance that’s actually grounded in the data and in the evidence that we’ve accumulated over these last nearly two years. Simply relying on outdated CDC guidance, when the experience has completely undercut that, is not really a reasonable thing to do at this point.Gov Ron DeSantis
Florida is the Land of the Free and I wish there was more and I hope more States take the same path. But we are gonna stay free in Florida.SG Joe Ladapo
Watch the ten minute announcement here.
- 1Dr. Robert Malone welcomes the approach too.
Governor of Florida, Ron de Santis, hosted a public health roundtable in Tallahassee, Thursday 18th March 2021 – with Dr. Scott Atlas, Professor Sunetra Gupta, Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, and Dr. Martin Kulldorff at the Florida State Capitol.
Thankfully there are still platforms like Odysee which don’t censor points of view which challenge “the narrative” (transcript here).
Undeterred, DeSantis hosted another Roundtable on April 12th, 2021 with Dr. Scott Atlas, Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, and Dr. Martin Kulldorff.
It began with all four criticising censorship… before discussing the failings of lockdowns, lockdown harms and deaths, focused protection, opening society… and in the Q&A at the end DeSantis came back to censorship, and the influence of China and big tech…
- 1You can read AIER’s perspective on this, and other acts of censorship, here.