(video starts at 6:20)
U.S. Senator Ron Johnson hears testimony from world-renowned experts in Public Health, Science, Medicine, Law, and Journalism in a public forum… held in the U.S. Senate’s Hart Building, on Capitol Hill. He will also hear testimony from victims of Covid vaccine injury. Speakers Include Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Paul Marik, Dr. Robert Malone, ICAN Attorney, Aaron Siri, Esq., OpenVAERS Founder, Liz Willner, Edward Dowd, Dr. Harvey Risch, Dr. Ryan Cole, Journalist, Del Bigtree, and more.The Highwire
Note: several contributors cite scientific papers and/or authors to support their statements. At times seemingly from memory.
Yet pro-mask/lockdown/vaccine politicians, journalists, public health personnel and others don’t seem to do that. How come?
One day it will gain such momentum that The ScienceTM will either vibrate itself to bits or crash, out of control into a wall made of its own hubris.
But how do we minimise the numbers it will hurt, maim or kill along the way?
Ordinarily I’d highlight specific parts of a Highwire episode. But there are too many important issues converging…
- Paxlovid was found to cross react with common heart, statin and immunosuppressive medications
- Boston University developed a more virulent SARS strain
- Florida’s Surgeon General confirms greater risk of cardiac death for young men after an mRNA shot and recommends against mRNA injections for young men because of the increased risk of cardiac death and says there’s a “snowflake’s chance in hell” Florida would require COVID injections for schoolchildren
- Joe Biden says “the pandemic is over” but his administration renews the state of emergency and the CDC’s ACIP committee voted 15:0 to
pave the way to permanently protect manufacturers from liability for harms their COVID injections might causerecommend the COVID injections be added to the US childhood vaccination schedule.
- a Pfizer executive laughed as she told the EU their COVID injection was never tested for transmission before release
- there are signs the mRNA injections are triggering 15% more deaths than normal
- some MEPs are calling for billions in refunds for these fake vaccines
- The ScienceTM gets away with sophistry, word salads, lies and a coordinated, carefully-planned propaganda campaign while those calling them out are censored
- … and some public figures who took part in that campaign have started back-pedalling. (More on that soon).1But let’s start with a question. If you disparaged those of us who knew all along that the shots were not tested for transmission and that we were all being misled about their effectiveness and harms, how credible do you think we’ll find it when you say you now believe The ScienceTM has changed?
Individual clips available on The Highwire Episode #290 page.
- 1But let’s start with a question. If you disparaged those of us who knew all along that the shots were not tested for transmission and that we were all being misled about their effectiveness and harms, how credible do you think we’ll find it when you say you now believe The ScienceTM has changed?
A name to mention when told…
- to Trust The ScienceTM or
- the COVID injections are safe.
After her second shot during an early clinical trial1Her two brothers also participated. So she and her consenting parents were clearly not ‘anti-vax’. Maddie became paraplegic.2Maddie was one of c. 1000 in her study group. Implication: there could be a 1-in-1000 chance of paraplegia with your second Pfizer mRNA COVID injection.
To this day her many injuries are downplayed and ignored by vaccine pushers (like the trial leaders, doctors, nurses, Public Health officials, governments and the dying
mainstream legacy media).
So, very few people know her story. Despite…Continue reading Maddie De Garay
- 1Her two brothers also participated. So she and her consenting parents were clearly not ‘anti-vax’.
- 2Maddie was one of c. 1000 in her study group. Implication: there could be a 1-in-1000 chance of paraplegia with your second Pfizer mRNA COVID injection.
Nurses trying to nurse.
But something’s in the way.
While we debate about what that ‘something’ is, patients are suffering and dying. Needlessly.
Especially with doctors, nurses and patients.
- NGOs, Governments and medical institutions blocking innovative, safe and effective treatment protocols
- medical boards oppressing doctors for daring to try treating their patients
- fraudulent scientific papers and statements
- skewed statistics
- ignoring of natural immunity
- mainstream and social media censorship and cancellation of those advocating protocols or asking questions
- and more… (all being done for our sake of course!)…
… it’s been almost impossible to get a second opinion on Covid-19.
Until yesterday, January 24th, when Senator Ron Johnson held a Roundtable panel discussion in the US Senate.1766,148 views as I type A clever thing to do as the perspectives and testimonies of world renowned doctors, medical experts, researchers, legal and military professionals and members of the public are now in the senate record – and thus less censorable.
This discussion provides a different perspective on the global pandemic response and explores the current state of knowledge of early and hospital treatment, vaccine efficacy and safety, what went right, what went wrong, what should be done now, and what needs to be addressed long term.
The panel starts at 40 minutes into the recording, then runs for almost 5 hours. Yes it’s long. But it’s an amazing 5 hours. Especially if you are a medical practitioner.2If you don’t have 5 hours here’s the highlights in 38 minutes.
More detailed time codes will be available in time. But here are the opening statements to get you started:
- 00:40:15 Sen. Ron Johnson
- 00:50:40 Dr. Peter McCullough
- 00:57:00 Dr. Ryan Cole
- 01:00:45 Dr. Harvey Risch
- 01:07:25 Dr. Pierre Kory
- 01:16:05 Dr. Richard Urso
- 01:28:00 Dr. Christina Parks
- 01:33:30 Dr. Mary Boden
- 01:38:30 Dr. Harpal Mangat
- 01:41:05 Dr. Paul Marik
- 01:50:10 Dr. Aaron Kheriaty
- 01:57:00 Dr. Robert Malone
- 02:03:15 Dr. David Wiseman
- 02:09:10 Dr. Christina Parks (vaccines on race)
- 02:12:15 Dr. Richard Urso (acknowledging Sen. Johnson)
- 02:13:20 Dr. Jay Bhattacharya
- 02:21:50 Open discussion begins…
- 03:44:45 Brianne Dressen, vaccine injured
- 03:46:00 Kyle Warner, vaccine injured
- 1766,148 views as I type
- 2If you don’t have 5 hours here’s the highlights in 38 minutes.