- NGOs, Governments and medical institutions blocking innovative, safe and effective treatment protocols
- medical boards oppressing doctors for daring to try treating their patients
- fraudulent scientific papers and statements
- skewed statistics
- ignoring of natural immunity
- mainstream and social media censorship and cancellation of those advocating protocols or asking questions
- and more… (all being done for our sake of course!)…
… it’s been almost impossible to get a second opinion on Covid-19.
Until yesterday, January 24th, when Senator Ron Johnson held a Roundtable panel discussion in the US Senate.1766,148 views as I type A clever thing to do as the perspectives and testimonies of world renowned doctors, medical experts, researchers, legal and military professionals and members of the public are now in the senate record – and thus less censorable.
This discussion provides a different perspective on the global pandemic response and explores the current state of knowledge of early and hospital treatment, vaccine efficacy and safety, what went right, what went wrong, what should be done now, and what needs to be addressed long term.
The panel starts at 40 minutes into the recording, then runs for almost 5 hours. Yes it’s long. But it’s an amazing 5 hours. Especially if you are a medical practitioner.2If you don’t have 5 hours here’s the highlights in 38 minutes.
More detailed time codes will be available in time. But here are the opening statements to get you started:
- 00:40:15 Sen. Ron Johnson
- 00:50:40 Dr. Peter McCullough
- 00:57:00 Dr. Ryan Cole
- 01:00:45 Dr. Harvey Risch
- 01:07:25 Dr. Pierre Kory
- 01:16:05 Dr. Richard Urso
- 01:28:00 Dr. Christina Parks
- 01:33:30 Dr. Mary Boden
- 01:38:30 Dr. Harpal Mangat
- 01:41:05 Dr. Paul Marik
- 01:50:10 Dr. Aaron Kheriaty
- 01:57:00 Dr. Robert Malone
- 02:03:15 Dr. David Wiseman
- 02:09:10 Dr. Christina Parks (vaccines on race)
- 02:12:15 Dr. Richard Urso (acknowledging Sen. Johnson)
- 02:13:20 Dr. Jay Bhattacharya
- 02:21:50 Open discussion begins…
- 03:44:45 Brianne Dressen, vaccine injured
- 03:46:00 Kyle Warner, vaccine injured
- 1766,148 views as I type
- 2If you don’t have 5 hours here’s the highlights in 38 minutes.