Former Australian Medical Association President and a former MP, Dr. Kerryn Phelps, just defected and is on our side!
A wide-ranging article in The Chronicle1Archive. reveals that she and her wife suffered devastating injuries from Covid vaccines. Dr. Phelps submitted her reports of injuries, as well as her mistreatment and silence imposed on Australian doctors, to the Parliament of Australia.Igor Chudov
I read Kerryn Phelps’ submission.
A member of Oz SAGE, she seems…
- worried about Long COVID2Something Drs. Marik, Kory, McCullough and others say can be avoided with early treatment
- keen on masks (“evidence-based targeted mandates”) and mandating isolation of the infected
- to want ‘misinformation’ tackled3Like some ‘myths’ she lists on page 5
- to think children are at risk4No mention at all of age-stratified risk. No infection fatality rate or case fatality rates stated either.
- concerned at reduced levels of testing
- to want a zero COVID approach in hospitals and medical facilities
- to prefer large-scale public health and government interventions over personal responsibility so no one is left behind…
Just some of the red flags I saw in her submission. Plus there’s this:
The vaccine injury happened to Dr. Phelps around July 2021…
What was she doing in January 2022? That’s right, pushing Covid vaccines to be administered to kids.Igor Chudov
That’s what JJ Couey highlights while introducing Australian Doctors With Voices discussion on Dr. Phelps revelations.
Nonetheless I welcome…
… that pages 9-13 of her submission to the Inquiry into Long COVID and Repeated COVID Infections covered a lot of the harms associated with these shots – and the need to support the injured (specifically mentioning the React19 and CoVerse support groups).
Another medical professional speaking out. Great! Maybe the tide is turning?
Australian Media non-combative?
Phelps joins a growing number of high-profile physicians worldwide, including British cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra and oncologist Professor Angus Dalgeish, who have turned against the shots after publicly supporting them in 2021.
But Phelps’s history of aggressive advocacy for the Covid vaccines – and all Covid countermeasures – makes her comments particularly hard to dismiss…
As striking as Phelps’s warning is the reception that Australian media gave it. While other physicians have faced scorn for their recent efforts to discuss potential vaccine injuries, Phelps is being treated largely respectfully.
Maybe the obvious failure of the vaccines to prevent Covid infection is leading to a larger reassessment of their benefit and risks, or maybe Phelps’s advocacy for other Covid countermeasures improves her credibility with journalists. Either way, though, the wall of silence around vaccine injuries seems to be cracking. At least a little.
It only took two years.Alex Berenson
Igor Chudov | Alex Berenson | Submission 5105Archive. Here’s my downloaded copy of her submission.
- 2Something Drs. Marik, Kory, McCullough and others say can be avoided with early treatment
- 3Like some ‘myths’ she lists on page 5
- 4No mention at all of age-stratified risk. No infection fatality rate or case fatality rates stated either.
- 5Archive. Here’s my downloaded copy of her submission.