Not even for $1,000,000?!
For months double-jabbed Steve Kirsch has been asking for someone, anyone, to debate him or a member of his team. Offering $1M to help motivate.1I’m sure they could decline or donate the money if they wished.
Winning the debate would be the quickest way to end vaccine-hesitancy. But even if they lost, someone from any of these areas just showing up would be at least reassuring:
- the medical community (universities, hospitals, healthcare facilities)
- the HHS government agencies: CDC, FDA, NIH
- the US government including Congress
- the mainstream media
- State or local government
- Companies who require vaccine mandates
- Local health officials
- Mainstream social networks including Twitter, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Fact checkers
- The Gates Foundation
- Bill Gates
- The Rockefeller Foundation
- Any drug companies
- Any medical boards especially the American Board of Internal Medicine (they refused a debate offer from Senator Ron Johnson so they will not be held publicly accountable for their actions)
- Medical journals
- 1I’m sure they could decline or donate the money if they wished.