… wondering if it’s a good idea to give your kid the COVID shot? I know there’s an ocean of mis/dis/mal/information out there to navigate, so I’ve compiled this handy list of reasons you’ll want to rush your child to the nearest injection site stat.Margaret Anna Alice
Too busy for all 50?
Just skim these nine here…
1) Your child wants to play a real-life guinea pig.
5) You want to downgrade your child’s natural immunity to antibody-dependent enhancement.
7) You believe informed consent is passé.
17) You believe becoming paralyzed from the waist down and relying on a feeding tube like Maddie de Garay would be a good life lesson for your kid.
26) You think Denmark’s decision to stop injecting children based on the data is recklessly scientific.
36) You don’t care if it turns out your child can’t produce grandchildren.
37) You’re sure Big Tech has your best interests at heart when they threaten, silence, and censor counter-narrative voices at the behest of the government and megacorporations.
41) You don’t care that Pfizer manipulated its clinical trial data for children to secure FDA approval or that the FDA tried to prevent the public from viewing Pfizer’s clinical trial data for seventy-five years.
46) You think your child is expendable and can be replaced if something goes wrong.Margaret Anna Alice
One thought on “50 Reasons to Give Your Child the COVID Shot”
Comments are closed.